Client Services Manager
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Sales, Service and Client Experience
Are you the inspiring and passionate manager we are looking for?
Premier Tech Home & Garden is Canada’s leading manufacturer and marketer of consumer home & garden products with the broadest portfolio of brands and products in the industry. Our growth allows us to strengthen our leadership position in the market.
To support its consistent growth, Premier Tech Home & Garden depends on an engaged and organized Client Services Team. A team that believes that our performance increases when our team members’ personality profiles complement one another. Our mission is to inspire our organization, our customers and our consumers to fully enjoy gardening. We accomplish this by gaining a deep understanding of our customers and consumers’ needs.
As a leader of the Client Services Team, you will align Premier Tech’s Client Services approach and support overall operations of Client Services in the organization. Your strong and inspiring leadership will guide your team to surpass clients’ expectations. Your passion for Client Services will spread around the whole organization!
Do you have a successful track record with retail banners such as Lowe’s, Walmart, Home Depot, Rona, Home Hardware and Canadian Tire? Do you want to make a difference at Premier Tech Home and Garden?
You may be the one we are looking for!
Here’s what your future challenge involves:
- You set the standard for Client Services, establish and monitor KPI’s and help to structure the Premier Tech Client Services/Care Approach;
- You plan, supervise and balance workload amongst the team;
- Since you are very familiar with EDI and the related transactions, you support Order Processing;
- You facilitate information exchange between the various parties involved in Client Services (Sales, Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics, etc.);
- You ensure that orders and requests for information are processed in a timely fashion and according to established standards;
- And finally, as a member of the Client Services Team, you are an ambassador of Premier Tech Values and Culture!
Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
- You possess 10+ years of experience as a Client Services Manager specializing in Consumer Packaged Goods;
- You are recognized for having excellent written and verbal communication skills (because it’s nice working with you!);
- You are an active listener with the ability to clearly understand your client’s objectives and needs;
- Your sense of intuition supports your strong leadership skills;
- You have good knowledge of Category Management Principles and what it can do for your customers;
- You understand and follow the day-to-day operations of a Client Services Team and know when to jump in when challenges and issues arise;
- You are recognized for being an excellent Coach. A natural born leader!
- You are confident, structured and focused;
- You can use Excel & PowerPoint at an expert level, and you are an expert in ERP systems such as JD Edwards;
- You love intensity - Since our business is seasonal, you are happy when in a fast pace environment and a very fast pace environment;
- You are a believer in Continuous Improvement;
- Finally, you speak English and French as we are a bilingual company and we serve our clients in English and French.