Human Resources Advisor/Manager
- Boizenburg, Hamburg, Germany
- Organizational Development and Talent
Management coaches at heart, our Organizational Development (Human Resources) team members have incomparable organizational skills and are supported by a Leadership team that believes in good practices centred on talent and organizational development.
As an Organizational Development Advisor/Manager, you will be in contact with all managers and team members at Premier Tech Water and Environment. You will contribute to an organization where teamwork is part of the main values, where Innovation is encouraged, and where increasing the happiness of team members on a daily basis is a common objective.
Your clients: the team members located in Boizenburg, Germany, at Premier Tech Water and Environment, an international leader in wastewater treatment and rainwater harvesting solutions. If you live to make a difference, and if you share our Values, your place is among us!
Here is the proposed challenge:
- Take part in in the planning of team members needs and develop recruitment and loyalty strategies;
- Lead recruitment mandates and participate in planning the integration of new team members;
- Take an advisory role with managers and support them in their decision-making processes and the management of their team members;
- Support and advise teams in carrying out organizational changes;
- Collaborate in the mobilization and recognition of team members;
- Participate in the establishment and management of team members compensation and benefits;
- Identify solutions to meet the continuing-training needs of teams and team members;
- Align organizational development practices to needs and trends, in line with Premier Tech’s Values and Culture;
- Participate in various organizational development projects, including succession plans, contingency plans, performance, etc.
Are you our ideal candidate?
- You hold a Human Resource Management degree and have a true passion for organizational development;
- Even if you only have a few years of experience in an advisory role, you will have some autonomy in your decision-making and you will be able to consult mentors within the team;
- You are recognized for your ability to build trust with people and communicate effectively, and you demonstrate disarming professionalism;
- You hear a lot, but you understand discretion. You know how to keep sensitive and confidential information to yourself;
- You will sometimes work with English-speaking managers, so you communicate very well in English, both spoken and written;
- And above all, you are stimulated by teamwork.