After-Sales Service Manager
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Sales, Service and Client Experience
Think of the last time that you had an unbelievably outstanding customer experience! At Premier Tech, we want every customer to experience this feeling–every visit, every call!
For Premier Tech Chronos, pushing the limits is our way of life, and for our Customer Service teams, so is prioritizing the satisfaction of our customers. As an After-Sales Service Manager, you will not only have a team of technical experts at your disposal, but also an imposing playground: United States! You will be the resource for technicians on the road, as well as ensuring our customers complete satisfaction!
And that’s not all–you can even work from home!
MORE SPECIFIALLY, YOU WILL:
- Have the satisfaction of our customers at heart by ensuring impeccable service;
- Advise customers and offer them personalized solutions in terms of training, maintenance, repairs and improvement;
- Maintain close relationships with our customers throughout the service;
- Supervise a team of experts in their weekly assignments across the US–in short, be a real coach!
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards related to industrial equipment and personal protective wear. Treat customers as well as your team members as the apple of your eye!
- Perform administrative tasks such as approving timesheets or expense accounts, establishing KPIs, etc.;
- Travel on a regular basis to visit customers and follow up with your technicians.
ARE YOU THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have a background in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering;
- In addition to your training, you have sales experience and always prioritize the customer;
- You also have experience in team supervision;
- Since you are an excellent communicator, you will know how to adapt your vocabulary to others, whether beginner or expert;
- You are available to travel about 25% of your time annually;
- You are adept at managing several projects at once;