Maintenance Mechanic, Electro-Mechanic, Millwright
- St.lsidore, Ontario, Canada
- Production and Maintenance
Our Premier Tech Home & Garden (PTHG)’s team in St-Isidore is composed of 60 team members, who are involved in the fabrication of consumer lawn and garden products for the Canadian market. We are seeking to complete our manufacturing team by hiring a Maintenance Mechanic to support our operations
Why joining PT? We are a productivity-focused team who also focuses on improving existing practices while not compromising on health and safety. Sounds interesting? If you are ready for a professional opportunity in a company where the organisational culture is synonym of achievement, teamwork and passion, we must be the right fit for you, and you for us!
Here is the proposed challenge:
- Support the manufacturing team in everything production, maintenance, safety, quality and continuous improvement related;
- You’ll be responsible for providing preventive maintenance to the production equipment such as palletizers, mobile equipment, harvesting equipment, packaging material and building;
- Known as a solution person, you will analyze equipment reliability and performance in order to further improve;
- Along with the maintenance manager and in collaboration with many teams, you will work in our plant, fields and mechanical workshop;
- You may also be asked to coordinate inventory of parts and shop supplies, to negotiate with suppliers, do yard maintenance and landscaping.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
- You are a true team player who places a high value on safety;
- You have a few years of mechanical experience in a manufacturing environment, working with: conveyors, pumps, compressors, fans, blowers, power transmission systems, packaging machines, tractors, loaders, lifts, etc.
- You have studied in the field of mechanics or millwright or the equivalent, and you have knowledge of PLC’s. Millwright or electro-technician certification is a plus;
- You are an excellent trouble shooter;
- You hold a valid fork-lift operator certificate or are willing to obtain one.
- You are detail oriented and always deliver above expectations;
- You are organized, structured and rigorous;
- Multitasking is your second nature! You are skilled with pneumatics, hydraulics, electrics, electronics, automation, machine programing, heavy equipment repairs, etc.
Your future work environment :
- You will be located in our plant in St-Isidore, 40 minutes away from Montreal or 40 minutes away from Ottawa: goodbye traffic jams!
- This is your chance to combine a career in an international company while enjoying the quality of life offered by the region. No need to choose between quality of life and career! You can have it all!