- Eersel, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
- IT and Business Intelligence
You’ve become a master at solving IT related problems AND you love being the contact person in this field? Then you may be the person we are looking for! At Premier Tech, we support our success by the innovation, teamwork, and skills of our team members around the world. Are you determined, proactive, and eager to put your expertise to work? Join the Premier Tech team as our new IT technician.
In collaboration with the Information Technology team based at our World Headquarters in Rivière-du-Loup, Canada, you will develop the Premier Tech IT department, as part of the IT Europe team. Your future clients : team members in Europe (France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, United Kingdom,…), Asia (China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, …) and Australia. Are you in?
Here’s the proposed challenge:
- Provide support to users (team members!) and assess the urgency and priority of their requests in order to face their challenges;
- Procure required technological materials based on established policies;
- Install and configure computer hardware and software;
- Verify the users are following the provisional security measures;
- Refer level II and III problems to the designated teams;
- Verify, update, and maintain the equipment inventory of the team.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree +2 in Information Technology;
- You have developed relevant experience in technical support for users over the past few years;
- Solving problems, managing priorities, and offering excellent service to your clientele is what you’re the best at!
- If you are familiar with SCCM and with French or other European language, it’s even better!
- You can communicate easily in both spoken and written English.