Field Sales Manager
- Columbus, Ohio, United States
- Sales, Service and Client Experience
Helping our clients win. This is what we’re all about at Premier Tech. Here, we can rely on an engaged and organized sales team. A team that believes that its performance increases when its team members’ personality profiles complement one another. And we need you!
As a Field Sales Manager, you will collaborate with the Senior Director of Sales. Your role will be to create and maintain good long-term relationships with a wide range of clients, and to be responsible for visiting key accounts and strategic partners or reps. You’ll be located at our office in Des Moines, Iowa.
In this new role, you will:
- Take final responsibility for generating revenue in line with the sales target and to exceed sales expectations;
- Close sales in the PT way (agreements, contracts, price lists, negotiation, etc.);
- Develop and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders and key accounts, as well as develop credibility with market stakeholders, customer, competitors, suppliers and related markets;
- Determine sales prices on internal agreements;
- Ensure full implementation of defined strategies;
- Perform corporate presentations demonstrating the reputation and stability of Premier Tech
- Perform rigorous follow-up with customers once sales are concluded;
- Identify and target the market key players, policy makers and technical “influencers”;
- Evaluate the potential of a lead and adapt action plan and efforts accordingly;
- Attend workshops, trade shows and seminars to keep up-to-date on changes in the industry;
- Ensure efficient leverage of all tools available in terms of CRM, account plans, concise sales reports and other computer related tools, in order to increase the efficiency of the sales force;
- Provide reliable sales forecasts to senior management.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- You have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- You excel at prioritizing tasks and handling numerous assignments simultaneously;
- You have previous Sales Manager experience;
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Commerce or Agricultural Sciences, or a few years of related experience in the agriculture industry to include seeds and nuts;
- You have effective verbal and written communications skills;
- Of course, you are proactive and client focused;
- And you bring a healthy dose of enthusiasm with you!
What we offer:
- A position where you belong 100% to the team and perform work that really makes a difference!
- Celebrations and parties! You will experience a lot of events, such as our annual meetings.