- Eersel, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
- Engineering and Design
Premier Tech is an international leader and pioneer in packaging solutions. Our growth has allowed us to almost double our sales every 5 years. As we continue to develop, we have new and exciting challenges ahead of us. And for that, we need you! Are you that experienced Project Manager who will strengthen our team in terms of planning, executing and finalizing assigned projects according to deadlines and within budget?
In your role as a Project Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of assigned sold projects in terms of budget, scope, schedule, quality and communication.
- You will ensure that the budget is well allocated, the scope is understood and the design meets the customer requirements;
- Communication is key! You will organize several meetings (internally and with customers) throughout the project to inform on the progress;
- You will synchronize and follow-up with Engineering, Purchasing and Assembly team members involved in the project;
- You will solve occurring problems in a self-sufficient manner;
- Once the project is installed at the customer, you will transfer it to Client Services.
What are we searching for?
- You have a proven track-record of successfully managing industrial or similar projects (experience in the packaging industry would be an advantage);
- You have a Bachelor’s degree that’s relevant for this position;
- Your positive attitude and strong communication skills will motivate and inspire your colleagues and customers;
- You have general technical / mechanical / pneumatic / electric knowledge;
- You have general knowledge of customers / market requirements;
- You will be able to apply planning and budget monitoring methods;
- You are available to travel to customer locations;
- You speak German (fluently – native) and English.