- Richer, Manitoba, Canada
- Production and Maintenance
At Premier Tech Horticulture, growth is part of us. Literally!! Due to continued growth, our Richer operation is seeking to add a up to four (4) Plant Labourers to the team. This plant processes growing substrate for our North American clients who in turn feed, protect and improve our world. Are you in?
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the right raw materials, ingredients and packaging processes are respected while working safely, efficiently and within the quality standards. This position offers variety, training, physical activity, the opportunity to collaborate and to grow your career!
Being a Plant Labourer with PT means…
- Working in a plant, operating peat manufacturing technology;
- Physical and manual work and some tasks involving working at heights;
- Being responsible for maintaining the facility’s level of cleanliness, sanitization and organization;
- Operating equipment such as forklifts or loaders;
- And of course, working safely everyday, along with keeping the safety of others at the forefront!
Is this role for you? Are you:
- seeking a physical role which includes operating material handling equipment?
- available to work a variety of shifts including the occasional weekend shift?
- a true team player who respects and places a high value on safety?
- comfortable and capable working work both indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions?
- able to work both independently and can multi-task within a fast-paced environment?
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together!