Automatic Machine Operator
- Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
- Production and Maintenance
To support our manufacturing processes, at Premier Tech Home & Garden, we can rely on an organized and detail oriented production team. A team that believes that our performance increases when our personality profiles complement one another.
We are seeking to complete our team with an Automatic Machine Operator. Your future mandate consists in supporting the manufacturing team with production, maintenance, safety, quality control and continuous improvement.
Here is the proposed challenge:
- Operate and maintain automatic packaging lines, meeting quality and productions targets in a safe and efficient way;
- Prepare and run production as per standard operating procedures;
- Monitor quality of product, complete frequent weight checks, ensure bags are being sealed properly and both bag and pallet quality are up to PT standards;
- Perform minor line maintenance such as the exchange of heat tape, spreader bars, adjusting of squeezers, sealers, feed systems and gates for flow control;
- Change bag roll stock with weights of 100-300 lbs as required using hand cart and lifting roll on its ends;
- Ensure work area is free from safety hazards and is left in good order at shift end;
- Complete and submit daily production report at shift end;
- Evaluate and analyse opportunity to improve equipment reliability and performance.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
- You are motivated by teamwork and do not hesitate to proactively ask others for information;
- You have a few years of machine experience in a manufacturing environment;
- You are an excellent trouble shooter;
- You have a valid fork-lift operator certificate or are willing to obtain one (we can provide training!).