Inventory and Supply Chain Planner
- St.lsidore, Ontario, Canada
- Logistics and Supply Chain
Working at Premier Tech Home & Garden means being part of a truly passionate team that offers horticultural products for both Canadian and American customers.
To maintain our level of operational excellence, we are looking for an Inventory and supply chain planner for our plant in St-Isidore, Ontario. If you are an enthusiast of operations, what follows next will probably make you want to move towards new horizons!
Implementing leading edge inventory and production planning management technics as FIFO, Kanban, min-max and scheduling that could be beneficial to our progression: does that put sparkles in your eyes? You might be the one we are looking for!
Here are a few reasons why this role is for you:
- This is a new position in a highly motivated and united team. And you can leave your mark!
- At Premier Tech, professional growth and advancement are encouraged. With experience, you will support other members of your supply and shipping team and your Director in daily operations and decisions;
- You will participate in extraordinary projects to monitor and improve the management of our inventories. You'll really feel like you're making a difference!
- Our ERP system, JDE, will help you succeed. If you love to improve ERP systems, you should really consider sending your resume!;
- We will trust you! You will be responsible for Inventory management, product logistic and scheduling from raw material to finish goods to our clients;
- We cultivate excellence. You will contribute to the optimization of inventories and replenishment levels.
- You will coordinate our seasonal and year-end financial inventories and monitor your results with KPI that you will have implemented;
- We have a lot of work and challenges ahead of us. Along with your team, you will recommend improvement regarding our working methods and help us getting to an even higher level of performance;
- You will track your performance to strive for a world-class level inventory accuracy.
Your skills and abilities:
- You hold a University degree in Supply Chain Management or any related fields;
- You have a few years of experience in supply chain, logistics or inventory management, as well as in managing and optimizing inventory flux;
- To you, details can make all the difference. You are known for your analytical abilities and for proposing concrete solutions;
- Excel as no more secrets for you;
- You have already worked with ERP programs such as JDE Oracle or SAP;
You communicate easily in both written and spoken English and French.
Send us your resume — you won’t regret it!
Your future work environment :
- You will be located at our St-Isidore plant, 45 minutes away or less from any major close city, like Montreal, Ottawa or Cornwall. Goodbye traffic jams!
- Your salary will be competitive, and you will have access to group insurance from day one;
- After 3 months, you will be able to contribute to the Premier Tech Pension Plan;
- You will be entitled to annual vacation time and time off during holiday season;
- We support trainings and career growth;
- And as if that was not enough, our parking is totally free!