- Mattaponi, Virginia, United States
- Production and Maintenance
Do you like the environment that a production facility provides? Would you like to participate in producing horticulture products that feed people, protect and improve North America?
Our Mattaponi, VA production facility is presently seeking to expand their team with a Forklift operator. This position is key to helping Premier Tech meet the ever-increasing demands for our horticulture products.
This is a full-time position offering full benefits from day 1 of hire to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, vacation and holiday pay.
Being a Fork Lift Operator at PT means…
- You will be working in a plant that has some of the most advanced manufacturing technology;
- Your shift will be from 7 AM to 3:30 PM with the possibility of varying hours and overtime;
- You’ll be working inside and outside of the facility moving palletized material;
- You’ll be an active participant in keeping the facility organized and clean;
- Of course, you’ll be working safely everyday along with keeping the safety of others at the forefront.
Is this role for you?
- You have previous forklift experience;
- You prefer to start early and finish early;
- You’re a true team player, who places a high value on safety;
- You can work both indoors and outdoors, in all weather conditions, day or night!
- You’re able to work independently and can multi-task within a fast-paced environment;
- You are looking for a physical role, which offers the ability to operate material handling equipment.