- Carrot River, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Production and Maintenance
At Premier Tech Horticulture, we continue to expand and due to our consistent growth, our Carrot River operation is seeking to add 7 Plant Labourers to the 2nd shift team. This plant processes growing substrate for our North American clients who in turn feed, protect and improve the world. Are you in?
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the right raw materials, ingredients and packaging processes are respected while working safely, efficiently and within the quality standards. This position offers variety, training, physical activity, the opportunity to collaborate and to grow your career!
Being a Plant Labourer with PT means…
- Working in a plant, operating peat manufacturing technology;
- Physical and manual work and some tasks involving working at heights;
- Being responsible for maintaining the facility’s level of cleanliness, sanitization and organization;
- Operating equipment such as forklifts and/or loaders;
- And of course, working safely everyday, along with keeping the safety of others at the forefront!
Is this role for you?
- Since it is a physical role, you are able to operate material handling equipment;
- You’re available to work a variety of shifts with occasional weekend work;
- You’re a true team player, who places a high value on safety;
- You enjoy working both indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions;
- You can work independently and multi-task within a fast-paced environment.
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together!