PLC & Maintenance Technician
- Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Production and Maintenance
At Premier Tech, our products and services are designed to make the day-to-day operations easier for our customers around the world. This is why we put forward an after-sales service team to optimize our equipment on our clients’ sites. We currently have more than 30 field service technicians assigned to the Client Services team spread all over the world to meet the growing demand for new applications!
We are therefore looking for a new PLC & Maintenance Technician who will be able to communicate our passion to our customers in the Canada and the West Coast of the United States!
Being a Field Service Technician with PT means…
- Working with robots (Fanuc), industrial networks (Ethernet/IP, Devicenet, Profibus, etc.), operator interface (Panelview, Wonderware), drives (Allen-Bradley) and vision systems;
- Of course, providing technical training on equipment use to the client and its employees (both operation and maintenance);
- Answering clients’ queries and resolving technical problems they may encounter;
- Performing retrofits, preventive maintenance and after-sale service;
- Recommending the purchase of services or spare parts to our clients;
- Evaluating machine functionality and propose continuous improvements.
Is this role for you? Are you…
- A graduate in automation, mechatronics or industrial maintenance;
- Willing to travel (Canada/United States);
- Experienced with PLC programming (minimum of 2 years);
- Recognized for providing outstanding customer service;
- Able to work with electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic components;
- Organized, autonomous and resourceful, even under pressure and in an environment where priorities change frequently;
- Open-minded and always ready to try new ideas;
- Oriented towards professional development!