- Cromwell, Minnesota, United States
- Production and Maintenance
We aim to reach $1 billion in revenue by 2020, and we need you to achieve that goal! Our Premier Tech Horticulture Business Unit keeps growing, which means we are seeking to add a Maintenance Assistant to our Cromwell, MN Plant maintenance team. This peat production facility processes growing substrate for our North American clients.
In this role, you will have to assist with ensuring the production and mobile equipment are service and ready to support the production team with their objectives. This position offers variety, training, physical activity, and the opportunity to collaborate with various production facility and to grow your career!
Being a Maintenance Assistant with PT means assisting with…
- Performing preventive maintenance on production equipment;
- Performing various equipment repair tasks;
- Being responsible for maintaining the facility’s level of cleanliness, sanitization and organization;
- Moving equipment such as forklifts or loaders;
- And of course, working safely everyday along with keeping the safety of others at the forefront!
Is this role for you?
- You are looking for a physical role that involves being a member of a great team (you have come to the right place!);
- You are available to work a variety of shifts with occasional weekend work;
- Safety is your priority;
- You like working both indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions;
- You have knowledge of mechanical systems, hydraulics and pneumatics;
- You are available to work either 1st or 2nd shift (6 am or 2:30 pm start);
- You can work independently and multi-task within a fast-paced environment.