Automation Programmer – Client Services
- Rivière-du-Loup, Quebec, Canada
- Production and Maintenance
You are an automation programmer at Premier Tech Chronos with the experienced Customer Service team. A customer wants to update his equipment. He considers his SLC 500 PLC obsolete. No problem! No problem! Taking into account the customer's current equipment and current standards, you propose a complete solution to optimize the packaging line with a brand new CompactLogix.
It could happen to you! Not to mention the countless other possible situations that this role could bring you. Routine? Never. New opportunities to learn and surpass yourself? Daily!
MORE PRECISELY, YOU WILL HAVE TO:
- Program, modify and update various robots and automatons;
- To listen to our customers' requests and then propose solutions that perfectly meet their needs;
- Manage, as a team, different projects of varying sizes simultaneously;
- Update components, add and modify automated industrial equipment;
- And much more!
DO YOU HAVE THE PROFILE WE'RE LOOKING FOR?
- You have a background in electrical engineering or industrial programming;
- You are passionate about programming and you like variety in the projects you take part in;
- You know very well that Allen-Bradley and FANUC are not Rock band names;
- You are curious by nature and for you there are never any problems, only solutions!
- You are detail-oriented and leave nothing to chance;
- Since you will have the opportunity to communicate with our clients in Canada and the United States, you are fluent in English.
- If this position is not exactly what you are looking for, we probably have several other great opportunities to offer you. Discover them in the complete list of our job offers.
YOUR FUTURE WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- You will be located at the PT Campus, Premier Tech's global headquarters: 1,300 team members work there;
- The lifestyle of the team members is similar to that of a university campus: small café, Premier Tech boutique, corporate concierge service, training rooms, architecture promoting innovation and teamwork, yoga classes, etc..;
- The substation is located in Rivière-du-Loup, between Quebec City and Rimouski. This is an opportunity to combine a career in an international company with the quality of life offered by the Bas-Saint-Laurent region. No need to choose between quality of life and career! You can have "the whole thing"...