Field Sales Manager
- Ballabgargh, Haryana, India
- Sales, Service and Client Experience
The Industrial Equipment Group of PREMIER TECH is one of the largest players in the field of industrial packaging worldwide. Its business unit, PREMIER TECH CHRONOS (PTC), have made their mark thanks to their innovative solutions and approach to complete integrated system projects, tailored to clients' individual needs in the Flexible Packaging markets.
The Field Sales Manager will report to the Sales Director in India. He will provide sales leadership for systems and products, both Open Mouth & Valve Bagging & Palletizing technologies supported by application engineering. The Field Sales Manager is expected to create and maintain good long term relationships with a wide range of clients. He will be responsible for visiting key accounts and strategic partners or reps in the rigid packaging industry. He will be expected to travel frequently with clients to the facilities in Ballabgargh. He is responsible for identifying & exploring new market opportunities.
More specifically, you will have to:
- Take final responsibility for generating revenue in line with the sales target and to exceed sales expectations;
- Develop and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders and key accounts;
- Determine sales prices on internal agreements;
- Ensure full implementation of defined strategies;
- Promote sales - standard and engineered products;
- Attend workshops, trade shows and seminars to keep up-to-date on changes in the industry;
- Ensure efficient leverage of all tools available in terms of CRM, account plans, concise sales reports and other computer related tools in order to increase the efficiency of the sales force;
- Adherence to the sales processes defined to ensure the growth of the business unit;
- Provide reliable sales forecasts to senior management.
- A minimum of five years' experience as a Sales Manager in a technical environment;
- Robotic and Packaging relevant experience ;
- Effective verbal and written communications skills in English;
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferred;
- Proactive attitude and client focused.