- Richer, Manitoba, Canada
- Production and Maintenance
Mobilizing a team towards production objectives has always been a career goal for you? Then you probably are the Production Supervisor we are looking for!
As a Production Supervisor at Premier Tech Horticulture, you will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the production teams with their daily functions. That means executing the established production plan, overseeing shipping and receiving of finished goods and raw materials, and maintaining a safe, clean and orderly work environment.
At Premier Tech Horticulture, we are known as a North American leader in the production of peat-based growing media. Specifically targeting the professional and commercial horticulture markets, we excel through our coast-to-coast production and distribution network. Are you ready to take on this challenge?
Being a Production Supervisor at Premier Tech means that you will:
- Ensure the Health and Safety practices and processes are upheld, and the premises, team members and operations are safe;
- Plan, organize, and monitor production: organize the receipt, transfer and shipment of raw materials and finished products;
- Supervise, train, and inform the team in their work and development;
- Ensure that quality control is carried out throughout the manufacturing process, from raw materials to finished products;
- Ensuring maintenance, repair or replacement of materials and equipment when needed;
- Troubleshoot and resolve production related challenges, prepare and analyze the production reports and performance indicators to ensure productivity goals are met;
- Maintain lines of communication with management and coordinate activities with other teams.
Is this role for you?
- You hold a College Diploma or Bachelor degree in an area related to production management: engineering, industrial maintenance, etc.;
- You have a few years of relevant experience with managing a production team;
- You have effective interpersonal, leadership and communication skills;
- Solving problems quickly is easy to you, due to your remarkable proactivity;
- You can work variable shifts (morning/afternoon or evening).