- Lemignano, Parma, Italy
- Engineering and Design
Premier Tech Chronos is one of the largest industrial flexible packaging equipment manufacturers in the industry. In this role, you will be working together with your colleagues to realize the machine-solution for the customer. This involves both the design of new machines as standardization of modules of our existing machines. Do you think in solutions? Do you approach problems in a logical way with common sense and do you have a passion for technology? Then you might be the Mechanical Engineer we are looking for!
1. Design mechanical systems and equipment
- Analyze the needs, make calculations and define the parameters necessary to the design;
- Develop concepts and select a solution in collaboration with the team;
- Solve problems met in the design of systems and equipment in collaboration with the team;
- Carry out research and development projects;
- Support the manufacturing team in the execution of the projects.
2. Provide technical support to sales, manufacturing and service teams
- Review and approve manufacturing work;
- Collaborate in the preparation of technical documents;
- Analyze the problems encountered by customers and make recommendations.
We are looking for a candidate with…
- Educational background in Mechanical Engineering or similar;
- Relevant working experience in mechanical design;
- Knowledge of development and construction of machines;
- Knowledge of CAD systems – preferably with Solid Edge (3D);
- An eye for quality and feasibility;
- A flexible and team-oriented attitude;
- Good communication skills in Italian and English.