Finance/Accounting Internship (Des Moines)
- Johnston, Iowa, United States
- Paid Internship
- Students and Graduates
If you are you looking for a company where you can bring your financial administration skills to life, and where you can use your accuracy and ability to switch to perform varied activities: then this internship that we offer within our Finance team at Premier Tech Chronos (Prairie Engineering) in Des Moines, Iowa may be exactly what you are looking for!
Being a Finance Intern at PT means an internship where you belong 100% to the team and perform work that really makes a difference! And most of all: celebrations! You will get the chance to experience one (or more!) of our annual events.
Here is the proposed challenge:
- Time processing in our accounting system (Sage 100 Contractor);
- Matching purchase orders with invoices (accounts payable administration);
- Checking reminders and taking the necessary actions;
- Preparing bank reconciliations;
- Doing month end journal entries;
- Preparing and maintaining documentation to support administrative activities and reporting;
- Assisting on AP payments and adjustments.
Are you the person we are looking for?
- You are currently enrolled in a two-year or four-year degree program in Accounting or Finance-which you are totally passionate about!
- Prioritizing tasks and handling numerous assignments simultaneously is one of your greatest strengths;
- You are technologically proficient with operating systems and basic computer software programs such as MS Office;
- You bring a healthy dose of enthusiasm with you!