- Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
- Engineering and Design
You are client oriented, so you know that every relationship starts with a proper introduction. We are Premier Tech Chronos, one of the largest industrial packaging equipment manufacturers in the industry. We are driven by innovation, team work, and the expertise of our team members all around the world.
Now that you know us, we want to know you. At our Salt Lake City location, we are in a growing mode. Are you an experienced Project Manager who will strengthen our Project Management team in terms of planning, executing and finalizing assigned projects according to deadlines and within budget?
WHAT ABOUT JOINING OUR TEAM?
- You will be the primary point of contact between the company and our customers during the execution of our sold projects;
- You will become the expert in managing projects involving traditional and robotic palletization products;
- Within a multidisciplinary team, you would become THE LEADER from the time the project is sold to installation at our customer’s site;
- You will be the integral LINK connecting the different teams/sites to achieve a common goal, especially engineering and manufacturing teams.
THIS ROLE IS MADE FOR YOU IF:
- You enjoy seeing the project developing from start to finish;
- You have experience with project management in an industrial setting.
- You possess the technical aptitude to understand and communicate issues related to the design and manufacturing of our products.
- You have always wanted to have an impact on the success of a company!
- Your communication skills are superb!
- You are passionate about automation and you always want to know more about the market, the competition and new trends;
- You are open to an opportunity to visit and train at our World headquarters in Canada and would welcome an occasional travel within North America to our customer sites to assist with equipment installation or troubleshooting.