HR Business Partner
- Olds, Alberta, Canada
- Organizational Development and Talent
At Premier Tech, we aim to reach $1 billion in revenue by 2020, and we are seeking an energetic HR/OD professional that wants to be part of achieving this exciting goal and complement our fun, results-focused and engaging team!
Based from the Olds, Alberta production facility, this role supports the Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Minnesota sites. Your challenge as a Human Resources Business Partner (aka OD Advisor) at Premier Tech: partnering and supporting the operational leaders as they aim to successfully execute corporate initiatives and deliver business results while creating top performing teams.
Being an OD Advisor with PT means…
- Acting as a facilitator and a coach to managers, as well as providing high-quality customer service and advice related to team member development & engagement, labour relations, performance management, disability management, and health & safety;
- Partnering with many Centres of Expertise such as Payroll, L&D, Talent Attraction, Compensation & Benefits, Labour Relations, Health & Safety and Disability Claims Management… just to name a few!
- Assisting with full cycle recruitment and supporting the integration of new or promoted team members for the Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Minnesota operations, totalling 15 sites;
- Working closely with hiring managers in developing strategies and implementing effective methods to source and hire the right talent;
- Participating with the talent review and succession planning processes to ensure talent is available and ready to assume positions of greater responsibility;
- Identifying learning and development needs and delivering training on various topics;
- Deploying and supporting OD approaches such as the annual performance appraisal and salary review process; and
- Partnering with site leaders to communicate and implement Premier Tech approaches and guidelines, strategies and programs.
Is this role for you?
- You have a Post-Secondary education in either Human Resources, Labour Relations, Business Administration or an equivalent combination of experience, education and relevant training;
- Advantageous if you have a few years of proven work experience as an HRBP in a multi-site or manufacturing environment;
- Building trust and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders are some of your best strengths;
- You consider yourself a proactive, results-oriented professional who can work independently with a “team” mind-set;
- You are an effective communicator with strong analytical, organizational and influential skills, and a commitment to providing quality services to your clients;
- Have earned the CPHR designation or are working towards it;
- The Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS software hold no secrets from you;
- You seek a schedule which allows occasional travel to regions; and
- The ability to communicate in French is an asset, but not a requirement!
If you are ready to take on this challenge, then bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together!