- Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
- Logistics and Supply Chain
Premier Tech Chronos is PT's excellence at the fingertips of our clients–companies from all over the world. To achieve this, the delivery of products must be done efficiently and requires a flawless organization. Between our manufacturing plants, our "copackers", our warehousing centers, and our distribution centers, it is essential for us to surround ourselves with the best team members!
Our growth ambition allows us today to invest in the creation of a new supply service. That's why we need new talent and are looking for a Procurement Manager. Your role will be to develop and establish relationships of trust with our business partners while ensuring the cost/quality/quantity of raw materials.
Being a Procurement Manager with PT means…
- Looking for potential suppliers, new products and alternative products;
- Participating in the supplier selection process;
- Analyzing quotes and invitations to tender lending to a contractual agreement;
- Coordinating and negotiate agreements, contracts and costs with suppliers;
- Disseminating the content of negotiated agreements and ensuring they are respected;
- Supporting technical teams in identifying needs and in the analysis of quotes;
- Issuing and approving purchasing recommendations;
- Minimizing the risks relative to product offer variation, currency variation and market conditions variations;
- Ensuring the implementation of control mechanisms for the respect of purchasing policies and participate in and support the procurement team;
Is this role for you?
- You are a graduate in Business Administration, Accounting or Supply Chain Management;
- You have experience in inventory management methods, but also in laws, quotas, fees and other factors relative to local purchases/importations;
- You can perform sound procurement logistics principles: transport, customs, production;
- Using an ERP is easy for you;
- You are up to date on market trends and can quickly develop a network of suppliers;
- Because you are organized, autonomous and resourceful, you can quickly understand organizational structure and inner workings of a company;
- You are known for providing outstanding customer service;
- Working under pressure and in an environment where priorities change frequently what drives you;
- And of course, you are ready to travel!