(Junior) Mechanical Engineer
- Hoofddorp, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Engineering and Design
Premier Tech Slootweg designs and produces complete installations for the peat moss industry. For this location in Hoofddorp we are searching for a (Junior) Mechanical Engineer. In this role, you will be working together with your colleagues to realize the machine-solution for the customer. This involves both the design of new machines as standardization of modules of our existing machines. Do you think in solutions? Do you approach problems in a logical way with common sense and do you have a passion for technology? Then you might be colleague we are looking for!
1 Design mechanical systems and equipment
- Analyze the needs, make calculations and define the parameters necessary to the design;
- Develop concepts and select a solution in collaboration with the team;
- Solve problems met in the design of systems and equipment in collaboration with the team;
- Carry out research and development projects;
- Support the manufacturing team in the execution of the projects.
2 Provide technical support to sales, manufacturing and service teams
- Review and approve manufacturing work;
- Collaborate in the preparation of technical documents;
- Analyze the problems encountered by customers and make recommendations.
We are looking for a candidate with…
- Educational background (HBO) in Mechanical Engineering or similar;
- Relevant working experience in mechanical design is an advantage;
- Knowledge of development and construction of machines;
- Knowledge of CAD systems – preferably with Solid Edge (3D);
- An eye for quality and feasibility;
- A flexible and team-oriented attitude;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English.