Automated System Integrator
- Rivière-du-Loup, Quebec, Canada
- Engineering and Design
Have you always dreamed of being a conductor? Although many crew members have a lot of musical talent, we are talking about industrial programming, data exchange, technical support and functional analysis for our industrial equipment. Just like a conductor, the integration team ensures that all the equipment on the production line works as a single system, with no false notes!
Based on a global view of the system, the Automated System Integrator advises engineering teams to ensure that each piece of equipment in the production line meets the project's standards and specifications. He is also responsible for designing parts of the program that ensure communication between the different equipment, he designs the network diagram and supports our application teams. In other words, you will have an overview of the project as a whole and you will have to make sure that everything works! Maestro, music!
MORE PRECISELY, HERE IS WHAT WE PROPOSE:
- You will ensure the consistency of the solution produced by analyzing, detailing and communicating customer specifications to the various engineering teams;
- You will ensure the operability of the solution by determining the data to be exchanged between the devices and the exchange technique to be used;
- You will actively participate in the configuration and programming of the inter-system technical solution;
- And much more!
ARE YOU THE PERSON WE'RE LOOKING FOR?
- You have training in electrical engineering, industrial programming, automation or any other related field;
- You like the technical aspect of the equipment, knowing how things work - documentation doesn't scare you!
- You enjoy working in a team and are known for your listening skills and ease in oral and written communication;
- An Frecnh-speaking customer contacts you by phone? No problem at all. Your advanced level of French allows you to communicate easily.