- Rivière-du-Loup, Quebec, Canada
- IT and Business Intelligence
WARNING: When you read this job offer, you are very likely to want to join our team!
Do you know Premier Tech Digital? This is a brand new team within Premier Tech. It was created a little over a year ago and since then, it has continued to grow and its projects have multiplied! The mission of PTD team members? Develop different web & software solutions to increase Premier Tech's digital presence.
If it's the type of context that joins you, that's good. Premier Tech Digital is looking for a new recruit to join the team. If you are fond of Front-End web development and geek jokes such as: "What is Internet Explorer for? To download Google Chrome", we want to know more about you!
AS A WEB DEVELOPER, YOU WILL HAVE TO:
- Come and have your coffee made by one of our super barista in the morning with your team members;
- Actively participate in the redesign of the websites of our various Business Units and contribute to giving them a new lease of life;
- Participate in the team effort to continuously improve our work tools: continuous deployment, website testing, etc.;
- Innovation, Research & Development, does that mean anything to you? This is the long-awaited opportunity to work with an experienced IR&D team, since you will have to support them in various tasks;
- Are you someone who listens to users? That's good news! You will also have to provide support to users of the tools you and your team will be working on.
ARE YOU THE RIGHT PERSON FOR US?
- Obviously, you have training in a field relevant to computer development;
- You are really passionate about web development!
- You have good knowledge of front-end and back-end web development, more specifically in PHP;
- You are able to take action easily and with unprecedented analytical skills;
- You like working in Agility and express your opinion on the solutions to be implemented;
- We're not looking for someone perfectly bilingual, don't worry! Above all, we want you to be comfortable reading and understanding English;
- Knowledge of Drupal, Symphony, or Angular is an asset.
YOUR FUTURE WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- You will be located at the PT Campus, Premier Tech's global headquarters: 1,300 team members work there;
- The lifestyle of the team members is similar to that of a university campus: small café, Premier Tech boutique, corporate concierge service, training rooms, architecture promoting innovation and teamwork, yoga classes, etc.