Digital Product Owner
- Rivière-du-Loup, Quebec, Canada
- IT and Business Intelligence
Innovation has always been at the heart of our projects here. This is what guides our actions and decisions. We are constantly seeking to implement innovative solutions to help our customers to be ever more efficient.
Thus, in order to ensure sustained productivity and efficiency, we are turning to a digital transformation of our service offering and strategies. Our mission: to enhance our customers' experience with innovative digital solutions. This is where your expertise comes in!
We are looking for a Digital Product Owner who will join our team dedicated to the digital offer. You will play a key role in the digital transformation of Premier Tech Chronos worldwide. As part of your Agile team with the spirit of a start-up, your involvement will consist, among other things, in articulating business needs and ensuring the adoption and management of change among users of the various digital solutions. On the agenda: IoT - Salesforce - MES - E-commerce - Cloud Service.
Here is the challenge that awaits you:
- The various teams involved in the projects will be able to count on you from start to finish. You will support them from the definition of business needs to the implementation and use of solutions;
- You will identify the needs and vision of clients in order to establish specific requirements;
- You will offer new service offerings that contribute to improving the efficiency and productivity of our customers;
- The project manager will manage the deliverables and performance indicators to ensure the delivery of an optimal and barrier-free solution. You will therefore play a key role in change management;
- You will present the different technological solutions, and your main focus will be to create product adoption among our various customers;
- Of course, you will also be involved in improving the processes, in use, of these solutions.
Are you the person we are looking for?
- We do not have a specific paradigm for your initial training. You can come from the world of business administration or information and systems management, for example. What matters is your business side.
- For you, digital solutions are literally a product around which you need to engage, adopt and evolve;
- You have a good business sense and are a good communicator;
- We talk to you about Cloud, IoT and Salesforce, and it turns you on immediately!
- You are skilled in project management and interacting with multidisciplinary teams;
- Building and maintaining good business relationships with different partners is one of your strengths;
- As you will have to interact with people around the world, you are an excellent communicator, in both French and English.