- Rivière-du-Loup, Quebec, Canada
- Design, Marketing and Communications
It's rolling! Action!
How would you like to become our Steven Spielberg?
If you are passionate about video recording and editing and want to develop your expertise in the world of advertising, we have THE career of your dreams!
And it is at Premier Tech Home & Garden in Rivière-du-Loup that your wish will come true! We are looking for a Video Editor. A true creator who will showcase our PRO-MIX®, C-I-L®, Alaskan® and Wilson® brands - a portfolio of over 600 products! In short, a true video enthusiast who will bring to life the ideas (even the craziest!) of our team.
AS A VIDEO EDITOR:
- You are the expert! You are responsible for the production, shooting and editing of videos;
- You put your creativity at the service of ideation and you participate in the design of the videos we produce as a team;
- You plan shooting schedules and ensure logistics with all stakeholders;
- You are in charge of preparing the equipment and accessories for the shooting..;
- You are responsible for preparing the videos for distribution on our different platforms;
- Of course, teamwork is at the heart of your daily life! Your team is made up of marketing and communications professionals, graphic designers and many others. You will also sometimes work with external collaborators.
ARE YOU THE PERSON WE'RE LOOKING FOR?
- You have a training in a film or video profession;
- Of course, you are familiar with Adobe Premier and After Effect software;
- As you will be our specialist, your interpersonal skills and ability to express your ideas will make the difference; there is nothing like a storyboard to bring ideas to light!
- You are able to bring out the emotion in your work! The Golden Circle concept "Why, How, Who" has no more secrets for you;
- Your attention to detail, patience and perseverance make you famous;
- You have a good sense of organization and you are agile: you can work on several projects at once;
- For you, a job without teamwork is not a job!
- You have an intermediate level of English;
- You are available for occasional travel.
- YOUR FUTURE CREATIVE ENVIRONMENT:
- You will be located at the PT Campus, Premier Tech's global headquarters: 1,300 team members work there;
- The lifestyle of the team members is similar to that of a university campus: small café, Premier Tech boutique, corporate concierge service, training rooms, architecture promoting innovation and teamwork, yoga classes, etc..;
- Do you like learning? Good for you! We offer you support in your professional development by offering you continuous training;
- You will be surrounded by competent and motivated professionals for whom teamwork is an essential requirement.