Horticultural Sales Representative
- Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Sales, Service and Client Experience
At Premier Tech, we like to bring innovative solutions for big and small projects alike. Our passion is to help all our clients win. If you would you like to join a North American leading manufacturer of high quality soil mixes (you may better recognize us by our well-known PRO-MIX line), you have knocked on the right door!
We are seeking an Horticultural Sales Representative who’s willing to bring both his experience and talent to profit. Not only will you oversee your own territory (Arizona & Nevada) and ensure its growth, but you will be joining an experienced, knowledgeable and stable team that has a unique and diversified expertise.
Here is how you and your skills will contribute:
- Driving business at multiple levels for a manufacturer through distribution, with sales persons, retail locations and end users;
- Since we are constantly growing as a company and we want to help our customers do the same, you will be able to make a positive difference for customers by providing solution-based approaches with a proactive attitude;
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with our distributors and customers, while providing strategic, professional and high-touch follow up;
- Provide, quotations, business proposals and solutions and act as a key liaison between the customer and Premier Tech;
- Participate and provide effective forecasting to ensure we meet future customer requirements;
- Strive to meet and exceed the regions’ sales objectives and organizational goals.
Is this role for you? Are you…
- A highly motivated individual who views sales as a long-term business relationship between two parties while striving to meet mutual objectives;
- Wanting to continue growing your sales career beyond the 3 to 5 years of experience you already possess as a B2B sales person;
- An effective communicator, in all aspects of communication: speaking, listening, writing, etc.;
- Available to travel overnight as needed for trade shows, business meetings and occasional territory work (approx. 25% of the time).
- Familiar with and effective at using CRM management systems to deploy planned targets, opportunities and professional sales calls.
If this challenge appeals to you, bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together!