Internship - Continuous Improvement
- Eersel, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
- Paid Internship
- Students and Graduates
Are you looking for a company where you can really bring to life the skills and practices that you’ve been learning in school? Are you that strong critical thinker with a high level of curiosity? Then this Continuous Improvement internship at Premier Tech Chronos in Eersel might be what you are searching for!
What you will accomplish:
- Lead or assist on process improvement projects using a hands-on approach;
- Make a difference in productivity within the working environment by applying best practices and approaches you have been learning in school;
- Learn from the best practices by interacting with a dynamic team of professionals.
Your education and experience:
- Close to completing your Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (i.e., Business, Operations, Technology);
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back-up assumptions and develop evidence;
- Class work experience using different process mapping tools or frameworks, and familiarity with various process improvement methodologies and their pros and cons (tools: PDCA, 5 Why’s, 5S, VSM, SIPOC, Ishikawa Diagram, Pareto Chart, etc.);
- Fluency in English and preferably also in Dutch.
- Strong interpersonal skills that enable collaborating across groups and building empathy for stakeholders;
- Curious, comfortable with ambiguity, hard-working and critical;
- High energy, self-motivated with a desire to learn new skills.
What we offer:
- A fun, informal team with “Brabantse gezelligheid” and an international atmosphere;
- An internship where you will be 100% part of our team and where you will work on projects that will get our processes to a higher level – your work will matter!
- Parties! Hopefully you will be able to experience one (or some) of our yearly events.