Horticultural Sales Representative
- Jackson, Mississippi, United States
- Sales, Service and Client Experience
*Please note that this job may be located elsewhere in Mississippi.*
If you have experience in the professional horticulture industry and above all, you would like to join a North American leading manufacturer of high quality growing mediums (you may better recognize us from our well-known PRO-MIX line), you have knocked on the right door! At Premier Tech Horticulture, we are seeking a self-starter who is looking to partner with us!
As a Horticultural Sales Representative for Premier Tech Horticulture, not only will you oversee your own territory (Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Western Tennessee) and ensure its growth, but you will be joining an experienced, knowledgeable and stable team that has developed over time a unique and diversified expertise.
Here is how you and your skills will contribute:
- Since we are constantly growing as a company and we want to help our customers do the same, you will make a positive difference for customers by providing solution-based approaches and a proactive attitude!
- You will develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with our customers and distributors, while providing strategic, professional and high-touch follow up;
- You will provide technical support, quotations, business proposals and solutions and act as the key liaison between the customer and Premier Tech;
- You will participate and provide effective forecasting to ensure we meet future customer requirements;
- You will strive to meet and exceed the regions’ sales objectives and organizational goals;
- You will be supported by several internal programs which will enhance both your personal development and career.
Is this role for you?
- You hold a post-secondary institution with a degree in Horticulture or have extensive knowledge of the horticultural industry;
- You are highly motivated and view sales as a long-term business relationship between two parties while striving to meet mutual objectives;
- You are an effective communicator, in all aspects of communication: speaking, listening, writing, etc.;
- Beyond the 3 to 5 years of experience you already possess as a sales person in the horticulture industry, you definitely want to continue growing your sales career;
- Of course, you are available to travel overnight (approx. 40% of the time).
Bring your drive, ambition and talent and let’s partner together!