Field Service Engineer - home based
- Stockholm, Stockholms län, Sweden
- Production and Maintenance
Our global Premier Tech Chronos team is growing and seeks to ensure a local presence to provide service to our customers in Sweden / Norway (home based). Our passion for automation has led us to become a technological leader in the field of industrial packaging solutions. Our growth plan is ambitious and therefore we want to welcome a new team member who will provide after-sales service for industrial equipment installed at customers in Sweden / Norway.
As a Field Service Engineer you are responsible for service, maintenance, retrofits and training of our machines on the customer locations. Due to our varied customer base, you are on the road frequently. You solve technical problems and issues independently and you are the face of Premier Tech Chronos with our customers.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide technical service of automated equipment to customers;
- Install new parts of equipment to optimize existing machines;
- Perform tests to verify the proper functioning of equipment;
- Train customers to use their equipment;
- Ensure a follow-up of the service to be performed on the equipment;
- Carry out preventive maintenance work on the equipment;
- Diagnose and solve customer problems;
- Recommend customer maintenance plans, parts or other adjustments;
- Occasionally participate in the installation of automated equipment with engineering teams and international customer services (Americas, Europe or Asia).
We are looking for:
- Technical training in the field of industrial automation;
- Electro-technical skills (able to solve mechanical issues when necessary);
- Software experience would be a plus (Siemens S7 and SEW frequency inverters);
- Independent and strong personality;
- Analytically strong;
- Customer and service oriented and able to spot commercial opportunities;
- Team player with a flexible attitude;
- Available for frequent trips to customers on Swedish / Norwegian territory, and internationally occasionally;
- In possession of driving license B;
- Excellent communication skills in English.