Electrical Designer - Client Services
- Rivière-du-Loup, Quebec, Canada
- Production and Maintenance
You are an Electrical Designer at Premier Tech Chronos with the experienced Customer Service team. A customer has an improvement project for his industrial packaging line that PT supplied to him 10 years ago. You are responsible for making modifications while ensuring that the equipment operates properly in accordance with the customer's specifications and applicable standards. After a few weeks, in collaboration with our multidisciplinary teams, you will find the perfect solution to integrate the new equipment he wants so much!
It could happen to you! Not to mention the countless other possible situations that this role could bring you. Routine? Never. New opportunities to learn and surpass yourself? Daily!
MORE PRECISELY, YOU WILL HAVE TO:
- Design and modify electrical plans using CAD software;
- To be attentive to our customers' requests in order to be able to offer solutions that perfectly meet their needs;
- Manage, as a team, different projects of varying sizes simultaneously;
- Update components, add and modify automated industrial equipment;
- And much more!
DO YOU HAVE THE PROFILE WE'RE LOOKING FOR?
- You have a background in electrical engineering;
- You are passionate about design and you come alive when there is variety in the projects you undertake;
- You are curious by nature and for you there are never any problems, only solutions!
- You are detail-oriented and leave nothing to chance;
- Since you will have to communicate with our clients in Canada and the United States, you are fluent in English.
YOUR FUTURE WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- You will be located at the PT Campus, Premier Tech's global headquarters: 1,300 team members work there;
- The lifestyle of the team members is similar to that of a university campus: small café, Premier Tech boutique, corporate concierge service, training rooms, architecture promoting innovation and teamwork, yoga classes, etc..;
- The substation is located in Rivière-du-Loup, between Quebec City and Rimouski. This is an opportunity to combine a career in an international company with the quality of life offered by the Bas-Saint-Laurent region. No need to choose between quality of life and career! You can have "the whole thing"...