Field Service Technician
- Meridian, Idaho, United States
- Production and Maintenance
Looking for a great place to enhance your career? A place where a vibrant culture means empowerment, teamwork and a passion for what you do? Think Premier Tech (“PT”) – we are a great place to be!
At Premier Tech Chronos, our products and services are designed to facilitate the day-to-day operations of our customers around the world. A few years ago, we decided to put forward an after-sales service team to optimize our equipment’s on our customers’ sites. We currently have more than 30 field service technicians assigned to the Client Services team and distributed around the world to meet the growing demand for new applications. We are therefore looking for a new team member who will be able to communicate our passion to our customers in the United States.
Being a Field Service Technician with PT means…
- You will resolve technical problems and answer customers’ queries;
- You will perform retrofits, preventive maintenance and after-sale service;
- You will have to work with robots (Fanuc), industrial networks (Ethernet/IP, Devicenet, Profibus, etc.), operator interface (Panelview, Wonderware), drives (Allen-Bradley) and vision systems;
- You will recommend the purchase of services or spare parts to customers;
- You will educate customers on the operation and maintenance of equipment;
- You will provide technical training on equipment use to the customer and its employees
Is this role for “YOU”? Are you…
- A person who wants to travel ;
- Experience in the Agricultural Industry (preferred)
- Experienced with PLC programming;
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (required)
- A graduate in automation, electromechanics or industrial maintenance;
- Recognized for providing outstanding customer service;
- Able to work with electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic components;
- Able to work under pressure and in an environment where priorities change frequently;
- Organized, autonomous and resourceful;
- Oriented towards professional development?
Then we can’t wait to receive your resume!