Electrical Design Engineer
- Rivière-du-Loup, Quebec, Canada
- Engineering and Design
WARNING: This offer could spark the desire to participate in Premier Tech's growth, to live an extraordinary experience, to surpass yourself! You have been warned!
Premier Tech Chronos is currently looking for an Electrical Design Engineer! Do you dream of working on the creation of state-of-the-art equipment? This is your chance!
MORE PRECISELY YOU WILL HAVE TO:
- Design electrical systems and equipment for products;
- Draw components using software;
- Adapt plans to customer requirements;
- Comply with the applicable electrical standards;
- Participate in the preparation of cost and material estimates;
- Provide technical support to production staff;
- Make your passion vibrate!
THE PROFILE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You studied in a field related to electrical engineering;
- You are known for your thoroughness, reliability and rigour;
- You love to design using CAD software;
- You have experience with Eplan (an asset);
- You have a good command of English (an asset);
- You can easily live in a dynamic environment that includes, among other things, baristas that invite you to enjoy delicious cappuccinos!