- Boizenburg, Hamburg, Germany
- Production and Maintenance
Banking on excellence is part of our DNA. We always aim for the best in everything we do, and operational excellence is no exception. At Premier Tech Aqua, we work for the good of the environment by inventing and developing unique, environmentally friendly, and sustainable solutions in the water treatment industry.
Currently, we are looking for our next Plant Manager in Boizenburg. An inspiring leader who is dedicated to improving the way of doing things to satisfy both internal and external clients.
Part of the management committee of the business, your role will be to continuously improve our manufacturing plant where the health and safety of our team members, product quality, and efficiency are at the heart of your responsibilities.
Being Plant Manager at Premier Tech Aqua means:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the manufacturing facility
- Be strategic and tactical, being able to mobilize a diverse team in the achievement of the objectives;
- Ensure the overall results of the facility; accuracy of data & reports from the facility; health & safety of all the team members; quality of production
- Develop and implement plans to efficiently use materials, labor and equipment to meet production targets
- Plan and manage the establishment of departmental budget and make sure that it respects the company’s standard practices
- Confer with management team to ensure that manufacturing objectives are being met
- Develop production schedules and maintain an inventory of raw materials and finished products
- Plan and implement changes to machinery and equipment, production systems and methods of work
- Direct health & safety, quality control inspection system and develop production reporting procedures
- Develop equipment maintenance schedules and recommend the replacement of machines
- Develop short and long term plans in a bid to increase the efficiency and profitability of the plant
Can you see yourself in this role?
- You have a decade of experience in a leadership position to join a company that has had an annualized growth of 10.5% for several years;
- You will be beneficial to the organization from your training in engineering or management in manufacturing;
- You are a natural born leader: You have confidence in yourself and others have confidence in you
- You have mastered the art of putting into place the ideas of your teams to promote quality and the continuous improvement of the health and safety of the team members:
- You can make short-term decisions that will promote long-term success by being proactive, rigorous and customer-oriented.
Are you ready for the challenge? Then welcome to the great Team Premier Tech!